portfolio

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October Newsletter K. Henderson



 Newsletter Oct 2009  
 
 Lots of things going on for me in the art world these days. In fact, too much to squeeze into this newsletter. I would love to have you join me on my blog where we can share whats happening

National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society

nineteenth Annual Best of America!
Sept 27 - Nov 17
I was awarded the MOST INNOVATIVE PAINTING AWARD for my painting Blue Skies.
The show can be seen online here

American Art in Miniature 2009
October 24, 2009 - November 8, 2009
  Gilcrease Museum Tulsa, OK

American Art in Miniature continues to bring in leading artists from around the nation to exhibit their small-scale works at Gilcrease Museum. From its modest debut 25 years ago, American Art in Miniature 2009 will feature 180 artists with works on paper, painting, and sculpture.

Magazine articles
The Nov magazine isuues will be out later this month.  
American Art Collector will feature my still lifes in their magazine

Bosque Art Classic

I was awarded 2nd place in oil painting for The Making of a Cowboy

I'm on YouTube
My big experient this month is with video. You can find a short video of my American Indian paintings on YouTube. And while you're there take a look at my other videos spotlighting my still lifes and Vintage Toy Still Lifes  

Join me on FaceBook

To see more of my paintings and to be the first to see my current work please view these sites
 
http://www.fineartoils.com/

Blogs http://khendersonart.blogspot.com/
 

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP

If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters, then click

K. Henderson newsletter

and sign up so you don't miss any


 If you liked this month's newsletter please forward it to a friend