portfolio

Monday, July 13, 2009

Richeson People Choice Award



I just got an email from the Richeson 75 art competition. I thought I'd share part of it with you

The recent Richeson 75 International Art competition "Still Life and Floral" has concluded. The internet truly has made the world a smaller place and all of us benefit from the interaction.  AND we're giving those people a voice by letting them vote for a People's Choice award! The voting was brisk for the winner of the Still Life & Floral People's Choice award and we have a first-time situation in that there was a tie for first place! The tie was actually between two paintings by the SAME artist! Congratulations to K. Henderson for "Grapes" and "Red Globes"

Yes! That's me. And I promise I only voted once. A big Thanks to all who voted for my paintings

You can view the show here